When it comes to the smartwatch scene, Fossil is arguably the most popular and reputed name in the town. The iconic brand holds the underlying wearOS based on Android. This has paved the way to welcome your favorite Android apps directly on your Fossil Watch. Aside from that, these watches also checkmark most prerequisites including the likes of heart rate, SpO2 sensor, accelerometer, and more.
With that said, that doesn’t mean the watches are perfect as there are a few issues here and there. One of the main issues that has been troubling the users recently is the Fossil Watch Stuck in Bootloop Starting Screen.
If you’re getting this issue, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Fossil Watch Stuck in Bootloop Starting Screen.
How to fix Fossil Watch Stuck in Bootloop Starting Screen
Here are the steps to follow if you’re experiencing the Fossil Watch Stuck in Bootloop Starting Screen –
- Start by pressing and holding the middle and bottom buttons for 15 seconds to enter the Fastboot mode
- Then, use the top and button buttons for navigating to the “Start” section and long-press the middle button for selecting it
- Continue to hold down the middle button when the Fossil Watch restarts
- With the middle button held down, when you’re feeling a long vibration, you should immediately tap the screen with two fingers at the 10 o’clock and 4 o’clock positions until the bootloader comes up
- Then, use the top and bottom buttons for navigating to the “Recovery Mode” section and then long-press the middle button for selecting it
- Now, swipe up and down for navigating to “Wipe data/factory reset” and then swipe left/right to select it
- After that, confirm the factory reset once more by swiping down and left/right again
- Now, swipe left/right once more on the “Reboot system now” option
- Your Fossil Watch will boot to the OS and you’ll be able to set it up and pair it with your smartphone