Here we are sharing links to Download Frija Tool – Latest Samsung Firmware Downloader. Samsung Galaxy devices are getting quite faster and frequent software updates these days than earlier. However, some of the users may get delayed software updates on their devices due to carrier or server or region-related issues. So, if you’re one of them and don’t want to wait further for the OTA update notification, you can simply download Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader Tool. This tool will help you to find out the latest available software version for your specific model according to your region.
Therefore, you can simply download the available firmware via this tool and then install the firmware manually. Cool, isn’t it? Most importantly, you can flash the Samsung firmware by using the Odin Flash Tool. You just need to put your device model number along with CSC (Country Specific Codes) to download the compatible firmware for your Samsung Galaxy model. Additionally, Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader Tool can also download older firmware versions if you want to downgrade your device.
Download Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader (2020 – All versions)
The user interface is really simple and easy to perform as well. This tool only works on the Windows platform (32/64 bit) and thanks to wssyncmldm, eragon5779, and CrazyApe18 developers for building this awesome tool or downloader. As the tool is free to use and doesn’t require additional access, you can support the developers to keep running their work by donating some bucks via Paypal. You will get the Paypal link in the tool.
- Download Frija v1.4.2.zip (Latest)
- Frija v1.4.1.zip
- Frija v1.4.0.zip
- Download Frija v1.3.0.zip
- Frija v1.1.2.zip
- Frija v1.1.1.zip
- Download Frija v.1.1.zip (1st version)
Steps to Use Frija Samsung Firmware Downloader Tool
- When you input the model number, CSC code, just select the Auto option and hit the Check Update button.
- It will automatically search the latest available software version. Meanwhile, if you’re an advanced user, then you can also put some more details by clicking on the Manual option.
- It will show up the available firmware version, firmware file size, operating system version, and filename as well.
- If you want to grab the firmware, you can hit the Download button and it will even show you the downloading speed. Meanwhile, you can also stop the downloading process if you want.
We assume that you’ve found this article useful. Keep visiting our blog for more info.