GSM unlock for LG G5 Sprint users: LG G5 might now be setting the world ablaze but it is certainly one of the most interesting devices you will come across these days. The LG G5 owners have the possibility of swapping between unique modules and enhance the audio or camera functionality of their devices.
They can even seamlessly connect with different LG Friends peripherals including a 360 camera, a robotic ball or even a VR headset. However, it might be different from other smartphones; it still has the same SIM card functionality as others available in the market. Once you purchase an LG G5 from some specific service provider, you will need to have a SIM unlock code if you want to insert and use a SIM card of any other service provider.
How to enable GSM unlock for LG G5 Sprint users:
This process of unlocking the SIM is really easy and simple. You will need to download a few files and follow this simple step-by-step guide and within no time your device will be ready to be used with any SIM card.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
[Full Guide] GSM unlock for LG G5 Sprint users
- Download the APK file given in the link above and install it.
- Open the app, scroll down and then Select IOT (CDG2).
- Now, select LTE settings -> Operation Mode and then select Lab Network.
- After you device reboots, go to step 2 and 3, and make sure the option “Band25” is enabled.
- Scroll down to the LTE dataroam config and then enable all the bands given towards the bottom in that menu.
- Now, go back to the Hidden menu of APK main Menu, Modem Protocol, RAT selection and then choose GSM/WCDMA, LTE auto.
- Now, reboot your system and once it reboots, your device will be ready for using any SIM on it.