Samsung, a leader in software updates, has quickly expanded the One UI 5.1 update for Galaxy devices. Some Galaxy devices have yet to receive the update, but the company is working to roll it out gradually.
One UI 5.1 Update for Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Currently, the Korean giant is rolling out One UI 5.1 to the Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone in two countries: UAE and France. Users in the UAE receive the update with version number N770FXXU8HWB6, while users in France receive version number N770FXXU8HWC1.
The latest update includes the February 2023 security patch, which brings a new security patch and resolves several issues for stronger device security.
Notable Upgrades in One UI 5.1
Samsung One UI 5.1 introduces significant upgrades in several system-level apps, including Camera, Gallery, Multitasking, Weather, Samsung Internet, and more.
- Natural or Bright color tone options for selfies
- Resize Pop-Up View by dragging window edges
- Recent apps and Most used apps categories for Split Screen
- GIF Remaster for improved GIF quality
- Extract text from a paused video with text information
- Simultaneous image and details view in landscape mode
- Video wallpaper with 15-second trim recommendation
- Battery widget for smartphone and connected devices
- Weather widget with daily summary, forecast, and severe weather alerts
- Add multiple AR Emojis in a single sticker
- Browse from another device with synced Samsung account
Bixby Text Call
- Answer phone calls and respond with text-to-voice
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is receiving the One UI 5.1 update, which includes a range of improvements and new features for various system-level apps. The update is currently available in UAE and France, and it also includes the February 2023 security patch. While no further major updates are expected, more security updates will be provided in the future.
Upgrading Your Galaxy Note 10 Lite to One UI 5.1
To update your Galaxy Note 10 Lite to One UI 5.1, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Check for updates and follow the prompts to download and install One UI 5.1.
Keep in mind that updates roll out in phases, so it may take a few days for all users to receive it. If you don’t see the update immediately, be patient and try again later.
Before You Update Your Device
Before updating your Galaxy Note 10 Lite, ensure that you:
- Back up your data to avoid accidental data loss.
- Charge your device to at least 50% for a seamless update process.
If short on time, you can manually load the firmware if you’re familiar with the process. For more information on updating your Samsung Galaxy phone, refer to our guide, “Where and How to Download Samsung Galaxy Stock Firmware.”
Galaxy Note 10 Lite Update History
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite, launched in 2020, initially came with Android 10. It now runs on One UI 5.1 based on Android 13. Though ineligible for further major updates, the device will continue to receive security updates.