Recently, OnePlus revealed the successor to last year’s Nord CE – the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G. The latter comes with a long list of exciting features, including a 64MP triple camera setup available on its predecessor. Even though you can easily capture great images thanks to the default camera app with the ColorOS camera app, you can take things one step further by downloading Gcam 8.4 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G.
The latest compatible Gcam port for OnePlus Nord CE 2 is the Google Camera 8.4. After installing the game, you’ll be able to use features like HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, Beauty Mode, and more.
Download Google Camera for Nord CE 2
Following the trends of the past, the smartphone comes with Camera2 API support out of the box. You’ll be able to install the Gcam 8.4 on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 as it is compatible with the mod port. Easily attach the latest port by BSG and Urnyx05 and take your photography game to a whole new level.
- Download Gcam 8.3 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G – MGC_8.3.252_V0e_MGC.apk
- Download Gcam 8.4 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G – MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk
How to install Gcam 8.4 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
- Open the Gcam app and swipe down to open Settings
- Now, you should tap More Settings -> Allow access to manage files
- After that, open Settings -> Advanced -> Enable HDR+ control and Auto Night Sight
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and swipe down to open Settings
- Now, you should turn on HDR+ Enhanced Mode
- That’s it
For this version, there will be no need of configuring many settings. However, you can still use GCam settings and customize them depending on your requirements for better results.
If you have any question or suggestion regarding this article, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.