Another device has received a ported version of Google Camera popularly known as GCam. The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE is the new entry. The device has been added to the list of a telegram group where new updates of Google camera port are mentioned. The file name is MGC_6.2.030_Mi_9_SE_V2_plus2.apk.
About Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE was in February 2019. The phone comes equipped with a 5.97-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It is powered by a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. It runs Android 9.0 Pie at the top of MIUI 10.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE has triple rear camera setup on the rear side. There is a primary 48-megapixel with an f/1.75 aperture; a second 8MP f/2.4 and a third 13 MPf/2.4 cameras. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front. Like all other Xioami phones, it is also a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM). It houses a 3,070mAh non-removable battery with fast charging support.
Download Link: Xiaomi Mi 9 SE GCam
– changed the work of auto-focus in video mode.
– added a Google version of compression to “jpg compression quality”.
– fixed some bugs.
Steps to Install Gcam on Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- After downloading the GCam.APK file from the link mentioned above, move the APK file to the device storage (internal/external).
- Tap on the APK file and select the Install option.
- If required enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security > Additional Settings > Privacy.
- Now, install the GCam.APK file on your device normally.
- Launch the camera app from app drawer (rounded camera icon).
- Grant all the required permissions to work the camera app perfectly.
- You’re done. Enjoy!
Now, you’ve successfully installed the Google Camera ported application on your Xiaomi Mi 9 SE device easily. Write down your comments below about your thoughts and experience.