Gotham Knights is an exciting open-world action RPG game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The action-packed game is available across numerous platforms including Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, and Windows PC. It is a progress-based game and after reaching far in the game, you’ll want your progress and achievements to be at risk.
This is why you need to keep a backup of your game’s progress. In this guide, you will get to know where are the Gotham Knights Game Save File and Config File locations.
What is Gotham Knights all about?
Gotham Knights is a fun game that takes you to Gotham City just like it does in the Batman: Gotham Knight comic series. In the plot of the game, Batman is already dead. Now, the major responsibility of protecting Gotham city lies in the hands of his family members, including Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood, and Batgirl. You can choose any character from this list as long as they match your combat style.
However, if you end up getting bored, you can always change the character and continue your progress from where you left off.
Gotham Knights Save File and Config File locations
To find the Save File location, you should follow these steps –
- Go to File Explorer and open the C Drive
- Now, open the Users folder and the folder having your username
- Open the AppData folder
- If you aren’t able to see this folder, you should click on the View button on top and then check on Hidden Items
- Once you’ve opened App data, you should select Local and then open the WB Games folder
- Here, you’ll find the Gotham Knights game folder
- Enter this folder and then select Steam
- Here, you will find the “Saved” folder
- In this folder, you will find the saved game files
In the same folder, you will also find the Config Files where you’ll be able to change the game settings. Open the GameUserSettings.ini config file via notepad if you want to change the settings.