Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus was released in 2017 with Android Nougat out of the box. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus features 1440 x 2960 pixels Super AMOLED display, 12MP rear and 8MP front facing camera, Snapdragon 835 system chip, 3000/3500mah battery. Sometimes due to the unusual usage of your device may get affected on performance and stability. So doing a hard reset helps you to bring back the device into the stable mode.
A hard reset also called as a master reset or factory reset is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. You will get irritated if your smartphone takes 10 minutes to load an app, it’s time for a factory reset. All settings, applications and data added by the user will be erased.
In this article, we will guide you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Follow the below step by step guide to hard reset your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly, or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus
- Switch off your Device
- press and hold power button + home button + volume down button together until you see Samsung logo.
- Using Volume down for navigation and select wipe data/factory reset with power button.
- Wait for few seconds to complete the process.
- Now, Reboot your device by pressing the power button.
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section below.