How To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Enter Download Mode): This guide will help you to boot your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 into Download Mode or Odin Mode. Download Mode sometimes refers as Fastboot or Bootloader Mode, so don’t confuse yourself. Fastboot mode/bootloader mode is very useful when it comes to performing different functions on any Android device. Some of the most common uses of bootloader mode include flashing firmware (Stock ROMs), installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, removing bloatware, restoring backups, tweaking system settings, overclocking Android phones, and much more.
Many android devices have added multiple boot modes for a long time. But for some reasons, Samsung has only added default boot into the recovery mode. But users can still move into the bootloader or fastboot mode from recovery mode. The steps to do this on Galaxy Note 9 are listed below. Please read through to find out more about this.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes equipped with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2960 pixels resolution). The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9810 Octa-core CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845. It also has 128/512GB internal storage coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports a Dual 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) rear camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a heart rate monitor sensor on the rear side with a fingerprint scanner. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo and it will be updated to Android Pie 9.0 in coming weeks. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
Steps To Enter Odin Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Enter Download Mode)
- Completely power off your Galaxy Note 9
- Once the device is switched off, press and hold the Bixby Button button and Volume Down at the same time.
- Now Connect your device to PC via USB-C cable provided by the manufacturer. As soon as you will connect, your phone will power on.
- You will be shown the Samsung logo followed by a warning screen almost instantly
- Now Press Volume Up to keep going.
- After few seconds, your Galaxy Note 9 will boot into Odin Mode (Download Mode)
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.