Guide To Enter Recovery Mode On Xiaomi Mi A2 Xiaomi Mi A2 is one of the most hyped phones of this year and there is a reason for this. The previous generation device Xiaomi Mi A1 was a huge hit. The Mi A2 has been released and getting a mix reaction from the tech community as well as the buyers. No matter what the device is, it will be a hot device among the developers as it runs Android One. So here we are with a detailed guide on How To Enter Xiaomi Mi A2 Recovery
The very hyped Xiaomi Mi A2 was launched in July 2018. It comes equipped with a large 5.99-inch touchscreen display which has a screen resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. The Xiaomi Mi A2 is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card.
Xiaomi Mi A2’s cameras are praised by many tech reviewers. The Xiaomi Mi A2 packs a 20-megapixel rear and a 20-megapixel front camera. The Xiaomi Mi A2 runs latest Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and houses a 3010mAh non-removable battery.
How To Enter Recovery Mode On Xiaomi Mi A2
- First, you have to switch off your device completely
- Once the device is off, Press and hold the Power and Volume Up button until you see the Android One Logo
- Now wait for few secs and there will be a dead android with no command shown on the screen
- Now, press and hold the power button and then press Volume Up once
- Your device should be booted into the recovery mode.
Rooting Guide: How To Root Xiaomi Mi A2 and Install TWRP Recovery
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.