How To Find Xiaomi Mi 8 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi Mi 8 comes equipped with a 6.21-inch touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 2248 pixels resolution. The Xiaomi Mi 8 is powered by a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor. It is an Octa-core CPU coupled with 6 GB of RAM. It has 64 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via microSD.
The Xiaomi Mi 8 has a dual camera setup on the rear side. It features 12 +12 megapixel dual rear camera on the back and a 20-megapixel front camera. Xiaomi Mi 8 runs Android 8.1 Oreo straight out of the box. It houses a 3400mAh non-removable battery.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Mi 8 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device