How To Find Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi has released it’s 3rd generation of Mix device and the device has set the market on fire. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was launched in October 2018. It comes equipped with a 6.39-inch touchscreen (1080×2340) AMOLED display with a 93.4 per cent screen-to-body ratio and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 845 CPU coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone comes with 128GB of onboard storage that cannot be expanded. There is a special edition available. The special edition comes with 10GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The Mi Mix 3 sports a dual camera setup on the back side ( a 12-megapixel with f/1.8, 1.4-micron + 12-megapixel with f/2.4, 1-micron). It also has dual front camera 24-megapixel + 2-megapixel. The device comes with a sliding mechanism for the rear camera. Users have to slide to open the back side cameras. The Mi Mix 3 houses a 3850mAh non-removable battery. The device runs Android 9 Pie Out of the box at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device