How To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro is the successor to the very popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro which is still one of the best smartphones available in the budget segment. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro comes equipped with a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display (1080 x 2280P). The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with Adreno 509 GPU.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Pro brings the dual rear camera from Xiaomi Redmi 5 Pro. It has 12MP + 5MP dual rear side cameras. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo (MIUI 10). The device will get Android Pie 9.0 update later this year. It houses a 4000 mAh battery and sports a fingerprint reader at the back. The device comes with 32/3GB and 64/4GB internal storage and RAM combinations.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device