Samsung Galaxy Earbuds have been gaining popularity in the market. Galaxy Buds are considered to be among the most reliable wireless earbuds from its closest rivals, the Apple Airpods. Galaxy Buds 2 Pro have received largely positive reviews ever since they were released. However, there have been a few issues with the earbuds’ battery draining too fast. If you’re facing this issue, then this guide is just for you. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Battery Draining Too Fast issue.
Don’t let battery draining ruin your listening experience – use these tips to fix the issue and get back to enjoying your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
Battery Draining: A Common Issue for Galaxy Buds 2 Pro
If you have been using your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro for some time and have noticed that the battery life is not lasting as long as it should, you are not alone. This issue is unfortunately quite common among earbud users, but thankfully there are ways to fix it. In this guide, we’ll discuss the most effective measures to take to prevent battery draining from cutting short your listening experience. By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro lasts for as long as possible.
Steps to fix Galaxy Buds 2 Pro Battery Draining Too Fast
Method 1: Reduce battery consumption
If you’re looking to reduce battery consumption and conserve energy, here are some of the things to keep in mind.
- If your earbuds aren’t being used, you should leave them in the charging case while ensuring that the charging lid is closed
- Notifications can be easily adjusted from the Galaxy Wearable app using a Samsung Galaxy smartphone or from the Galaxy Buds app (on iOS devices)
- For iOS devices, if Galaxy Buds 2 Pro isn’t compatible with the Galaxy Buds app, you will have to connect earbuds to your iPhone via Bluetooth
Method 2: Charge earbuds and charging case properly
For charging earbuds to their charging case, you need to follow these steps –
- Open the lid of the Galaxy Buds charging case
- Place the earbuds inside the Galaxy Buds charging case
- Close the charging case and both the earbuds will charge while inside the case
- You should remember that sometimes it is possible to charge just one earbud and the battery life of each earbud will differ when they’re separately charged
- Using the supplied charging cable, you should connect it to the charging case on the USB charging port located at the back
- Plug the other end of the charging cable into a power source or wall outlet
- When charging the battery of your earbuds, wait for 20-30 minutes before turning it on
Thank you for reading our guide on how to fix the battery draining issue with your Galaxy Buds 2 Pro. We hope that these tips have been helpful in improving the battery life of your earbuds. If you have any additional suggestions or tips for fixing this issue, we would love to hear them in the comment section down below.