A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 was released in January 2018. It is a budget Android smartphone from Samsung. It comes equipped with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and houses a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The smartphone is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 sports an 8-megapixel main rear and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.