A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone was launched in March 2017. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2960 pixels at a PPI of 529 pixels per inch. The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 8895 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy S8 Plus user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.