With every new iteration of the Android OS, there is a wide variety of newsworthy features that the users get to enjoy. Likewise, the same is true for Apple’s iOS firmware. However, in all these announcements and releases, there is one thing that universally doesn’t get enough attention that it deserves – the emojis. Apple has incorporated the Unicode Emoji in each of its new OS build. However, emojis have often been the talk of the town for Apple’s competitor, Google. If you have an Android device, you can install the iOS 16 emojis on your Android smartphone. In this guide, you will get to know how to install iOS 16 emojis on Android smartphones.
One of the most popular features of any new operating system is the inclusion of new emojis. However, many users are disappointed to find that iOS 16 does not include any new emojis. But fear not, Android users can still enjoy the cool iOS 16 emojis on their own devices. In this guide, we will show you how to easily download and install iOS 16 emojis on any Android phone.
To get the iOS 16 emojis on your Android phone, we will be using the Emoji Replacer app, developed by XDA member RickyBush_. Before we jump into the steps, it’s important to note that this method will only work if your phone is rooted. If your phone is not rooted, you will need to have Magisk installed in order to use the Emoji Replacer app. Follow along with this guide to easily add the iOS 16 emojis to your Android phone.
Download and install iOS 16 / iOS 16.1 emojis on Android smartphones
Before proceeding ahead with the installation, there is an important prerequisite to talk about. You will require a rooted device for carrying out this task. Once you have done that, you will be able to start with the steps mentioned below.
- To start off, download the iOS 16 Emoji pack on your Android smartphone (Xda developers website link has been added)
- After that, install and launch it
- You’ll be greeted with a Magisk prompt and you’ll need to tap on the “Grant” option
- After that, tap on the Download option next to unofficial_iOS 16(u15)
- Once it is done, you should hit Apply
- Now, tap on Create a Magisk Module
- Once it is done, you shouldn’t tap on Flash this module
- Instead, you should launch the Magisk app before heading over to the Modules section and tapping on Install from Storage
- After that, head over to Internal Storage -> EmojiReplacer -> Magisk and choose unofficial_iOS15(u15).zip
- The module will now get flashed
- Once it is done, you should hit Reboot and your smartphone will reboot with iOS 16 emojis
- This is it, you can now enjoy iOS 16 emojis on your Android device.
We hope you found this guide on how to download and install iOS 16 / iOS 16.1 emojis on an Android phone helpful. We would love to hear your feedback on this article. Did you find it useful? Let us know in the comments below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us improve our content in the future. Thank you for reading!