Full Step By step guide On How to root Huawei Ascend P2 Without PC. In the earlier days of Android, rooting was a very complex and difficult thing to do as there was very limited support. But things have changed now. It is much easier nowadays and very safe as well. So many users nowadays want to get root access on their devices. If you are one of them then we have got you covered here.
There are tons of reasons why you should consider rooting your device. In the earlier days of the process of Android rooting is very complex now it is much easier and safer. After rooting a device user can get full control over the device. Anything from ROMs to the kernel can be changed or modified which is awesome. Users can change the clock speed of CPU and GPU to get a better battery life or performance.
If you have a Huawei Ascend P2 running on android 4.1.2 then just follow this article to root Huawei Ascend P2 without PC. In this guide, we will be using Framaroot One Click Root App to get root access On Huawei Ascend P2. You don’t need to have Pc for this guide. It is Safe to use.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How to root Huawei Ascend P2 without PC
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Ascend P2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to root Huawei Ascend P2
- Take a full backup of your contacts, messages and other data
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
Download and install Framaroot Application on your Device.
- Download and install Framaroot Application on your Device.
- Enable installation of 3 party Apps on your Huawei Ascend P2. To Enable, Open Settings > Security > Device Administration >Unknown Sources (tick to enable it).
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot App Icon to Open it.
- Once Framaroot Application is launched, there will be two option present 1. Boromir 2. Faramir.Just tap on any option
- Now there will be a pop up saying Success.:-)…SuperSu..
- Now restart your device.
- Done!!! Your device is now rooted
To verify the root status install Root Checker.