Here we will be sharing Full step by step Guide On How to Safely Root and unroot AT&T Asus ZenFone 2E.Follow the detailed Guide to get root Access On your Zenfone 2E
Asus Zenfone 2E is available on AT&T.It comes with a 5inch HD display(720p), It is powered by a Dual-core 1.6GHz Intel Atom, 1GB of RAM, it has 8GB of internal storage, but you can make use of MicroSD as storage expansion. It runs the Android 5.0 Lollipop and it will be getting the android 5.1 soon.
If you have an Asus Zenfone 2E and you want to root it orb unroot it then just follow this guide.It will help you on How to Safely Root and unroot AT&T Asus ZenFone 2E with easy One-click Utility.This guide is only for AT7T Asus Zenfone 2E android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices.
How to Safely Root and unroot AT&T Asus ZenFone 2E
*Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How to Safely Root and unroot AT&T Asus ZenFone 2E In 2min
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone 2E while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Now you need to enable USB debugging mode. Without enabling USB debugging mode on your device you can’t start the root, Custom ROM or Unlock process.(Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging)
Step By Step Guide On How to Safely Root and unroot AT&T Asus ZenFone 2E
Root AT&T Asus Zenfone 2E:
- Connect the phone to the PC via micro USB cable, and ensure the computer recognized it. If it’s not recognized, follow step 3 below.
- Install the required device drivers and also adb/fastboot drivers for Zenfone 2E. ADB & Fastboot
- Download the one-click root and unroot toolkit in zip format.(above link)
- Extract it to a new folder for easy access.
- Check out the extracted folder, and run “Root_zenfone.bat” as administrator. A new command window will pop-up, and you will get a notification on the phone, just allow it.
- The phone will reboot into fastboot mode and do the rest. It will reboot the phone when it finishes.
- Open the SuperSU app and try to NOT update the su binaries when asked.
Done!!! Your Phone is rooted now
Unroot AT&T Asus Zenfone 2E:
- Head to the tool folder.
- Look for a bat file named “Xoa_root.bat” and run it.
- Follow any given instructions and your Zenfone will be unrooted after single reboot.
That’s It!!! Your phone should be unrooted.