In this guide, you will learn How To Safely root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 Without PC In 2min.Follow the step by step guide below to get your device rooted.
If you have a Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 and you want to root it without PC then this simple and easy article will guide you on How to Safely root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 Without PC or Laptop.
Important: Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.Do charge your device.This is only For Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 device so don’t try on other models.
How to Safely root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to Safely Root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
How to Safely Root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 Without PC In 2min
Simple Step By Step Guide
- Download KingRoot.apk from the above link.
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
DONE!!! Your Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008 is now rooted
*If this doesn’t work try another one click root app called: Baiduroot APK
How to Safely Root Prestigio MultiPad PMT5008Via Baidroot App:
- Copy the application on the device and install, give the app the permissions it wants.
- Click “to get root”
- Wait for the end of the process and alerting
- Make checks smartphone root
To verify the root status install Root Checker.