Street Fighter 6 is an upcoming fighting game and it’ll be the sixth installment in the Street Fighter series. Many players have been eager to get their hands on this game and try out its features. Signing up for Beta access will be a great way of getting an early start and helping shape the game’s development. In this guide, you will get to know how to sign up for Street Fighter 6 Round 2 Beta.
What is the Street Fighter 6 Round 2 Beta?
Capcom officially announced that the Round 2 of Beta testing for Street Fighter 6 will soon become available for players worldwide. The beta includes the game’s new features, stages, characters, and more. The players participating in this round can give feedback while helping shape the game’s development. The Street Fighter 6 Round 2 beta testing will begin on December 16th and end on December 19th.
How to sign up for Street Fighter 6 Round 2 Beta?
You’ll be able to apply for the Beta round by creating an ID at the official website and then linking it with the platform on which you want to play the game. Here are the simple tips that you will need to follow.
- Head over to the official website and then create a Capcom ID (if you’ve already got a Capcom account, there won’t be any need for creating a new one as this is the ID that you use for playing all Capcom games)
- Sign in to the Capcom account
- Open the menu and then select external account links
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox, or PC account to the platform
- Click on the button for signing up for beta
- If you get selected to participate in the Beta Test, you’ll get an email on December 14th, 2022
Featured Image: streetfighter.com