Recently, Samsung announced that it’ll be releasing the most powerful Android smartphones in the market. Yes, this is the Galaxy S23 Series lineup. The device comes with numerous amazing and useful features.
The Android 13-based One UI 5.1 in Galaxy S23 Series brings numerous features for the camera app and gallery. Thanks to the features in the gallery, there are multiple ways to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S23.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S23, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, or Samsung Galaxy S23+ and wish to take screenshots, then this guide will be extremely helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23 Ultra.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S23 series
- Open the app, webpage, image, or a part of the movie that you wish to save as a screenshot
- After that, press the volume down and power button simultaneously
- Once you have taken the screenshot, the preview window will appear in the bottom left corner
- You can tap on it if you’re looking to edit or share the screenshots with others directly by pressing the share button
Method 2: With touch gestures
- Head over to the Settings
- Find Advanced Features before selecting Motion and Gestures
- Now, turn on the toggle for Palm swipe to capture
- Open the page that you want to save as a screenshot
- Swipe your hand’s palm from left to right on the screen
- Once it is done, the screenshot will be saved
Method 3: Edge panel
- Open Settings
- Select Display before selecting turn the toggle on for Edge Panels
- Now, tap on Edge Panels before selecting tasks or tasks along with apps
- Go to the page that you want to capture
- Now, tap the edge bar available on the right side of your phone, you could swipe it to expand
- Select the Take Screenshots option for taking a screenshot