B303 Nougat on Huawei Mediapad M3 B303: Huawei started rolling out the B303 Nougat for Huawei MediaPad M3 B303. The Official B303 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 is now available for download. Huawei MediaPad M3 B303 Nougat Firmware
The update is an Official B303 Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not.To check Go to Settings –> About Phone Section –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the B303 Nougat OTA file for Huawei P9 with that you can Update Huawei P9 to Nougat Manually. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei P9 to B303 Nougat manually. Huawei MediaPad M3 B303 Nougat Firmware
Below we are going to share a detailed guide to Install official B303 Nougat On Huawei Mediapad M3 which will help you to Update your Huawei P9 to B303 Nougat Manually. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users already getting B303 Nougat update for Huawei P9 Lite. If you can’t wait for the official OTA, you can Update Huawei P9 Lite to B303 Nougat manually. Huawei MediaPad M3 B303 Nougat Firmware
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei Mediapad M3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Nougat update for European MediaPad M3 BTV-DL09C100B303
2) Nougat update for MediaPad M3 BTV-W09C100B302
Steps to install Huawei MediaPad M3 B303 Nougat Firmware
- Download Full B381 for Huawei P9 Lite.
- Extract zip file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
- Now download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for Huawei P9 Lite.
- Extract the zip file.
- Copy all files including update.app file in the dload folder.
- Open your phone dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page