In this guide, we’ll share the official link to Download Huawei P10 B164 Nougat Update for the Europe. Huawei P10 is a flagship device from Huawei and successor of the famous Huawei P9 Plus. Huawei has made a name for themselves in the budget as well as the premium market of smartphones as well. The Huawei P10 is a great example of their recent success, and recently came along the brand new Huawei Mate 9, the successor to the widely popular Mate 8. But today, we’re going to be talking about the Huawei P10.
The update improves system security with Google security patches and based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0. The OTA update rolls out in phase wise manner.Inorder to check for the update manually Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update.
If the update is not available in your region, yet then wait for few days for the update to come or you can manually Update Huawei P10 to B164 Nougat Firmware by following the given guide.So Download Huawei P10 B164 Nougat Update from the download section below and manually flash it on your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P10 B164
Download Huawei P10 B164 Nougat Update Files
1) B164 Nougat update for Huawei P10 VTR-L29C432B164
Install Huawei P9 B389 Nougat Update
- Download the firmware file according to your device model number, and extract it.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload‘ in the root storage of your smartphone, and move the update.app file over there.
- Navigate to Settings > Update, and select Local Update.
- If you’ve downloaded the correct file, then you will be able to install the update. The process will take a lot of time, so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page