Huawei has begun expanding HarmonyOS firmware update for the Huawei Watch 3 Pro version 220.127.116.11 to additional territories. The rollout of this upgrade began in the global market last week, however it comes with extra features and a software package size of 332MB.
The update adds new features and efficiency improvements, making tasks easier. So we recommend you upgrade the Huawei Watch 3 Pro to HM OS 18.104.22.168 version.
We’ve discovered that this upgrade adds jump rope modes, quick replies SMS functionality, new watch faces for long-lasting battery, AI voice support for timer, media volume control, and various languages by looking through the changelog.
Finally, it includes modifications to the display, audio control centre, DND mode, as well as heart rate and swimming data detection. The rest of the list is listed below.
HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog
1. Adds jump rope modes and provides data such as number of jumps in a row, heart rate and calories burned.
2. Adds support for custom quick replies to SMS messages (customization in Huawei Health app.)
3. Adds multiple preloaded watchfaces for use in Ultra Long Battery Life mode.
4. Adds power consumption for watchfaces.
5. Adds AI Voice support for timer function.
6. Adds media volume control.
7. Adds multiple languages like Slovak, Korean and Burmese.
1. Adds a button to manually sync contacts via phone if you don’t have one.
2. Optimized the display of certain user interfaces.
3. Optimized the audio control center.
4. Allows you to press and hold the Do Not Disturb shortcut icon to open Do Not Disturb settings.
5. Optimizes the detection of resting heart rate and swimming data.
Steps to update Huawei watch 3 to HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199
To upgrade your Huawei Watch 3 Pro’s firmware, go to the Health app on your phone and select your connected device. Locate your linked smartphone within the app, tap it, then choose your Watch name and go to the update section. Follow the on-screen instructions.