In this article, you will learn How to safely Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H and SM-G355HN.Here we will be using Odin Flash tool to Flash the TWRP recovery.The process is very easy and simple.Don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step guide to Safely root Samsung Galaxy Core 2
In order to get root access on Galaxy Core 2, first we have to Flash a custom recovery (TWRP).Then we can easily install the Supersu.zip file to root our device.It is that simple and easy.
TWRP recovery is the most feature-packed custom recovery available for any android device.You can Flash any .zip and .img file via TWRP recovery.A custom recovery is a must have to Flash any custom ROMs and kernel.You can Flash SuperSu via TWRP to get root access on your device.
So if you own a Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and want to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2 then just follow the step by step guide
Device that is supported
- This is only for Galaxy Core 2 model no. SM-G355H and SM-G355HN, so don’t try on other models
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Core 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Lollipop
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy Core 2. To enable go to settings >>About Phone under settings, and scroll down to Build number, then tap up to 7 times, till you get a message saying you’re now a developer. Now, go back to settings >> developers option and enable USB debugging.
→ Now time to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2 –>>
Download and Install the Odin Tool On your computer
TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Core SM-G355H and SM-G355HN2
Alternative link- SuperSu.zip
How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2
Step By Step Guide
First We need to Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy Core 2:
*First Read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the below steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Core 2
- Download TWRP Recovery file from the download section above and unzip the file.
- Now Boot your Galaxy Core 2 into Download Mode. To Do So, just power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
- Then Connect the phone to your PC via the use of USB cable and the ODIN application would notify an added message.If not then check the USB cable or re-install Odin Flashing Tool
- Next, choose AP or PDA in Odin Menu and select the TWRP Recovery file (You have downloaded and Unzipped, the .tar extension).
- Then endeavor that the re-partition is not ticked in the Odin.
- Now click on the start button to start the Flashing process.
- Once the process is completed, you would notice the RESET or PASS message on the ODIN screen.
- Then your device would automatically boot into recovery mode
- TWRP recovery should be installed.Now Its time to root Galaxy Core 2
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core 2 With SuperSu
- Download the SuperSu file from the download section
- Now connect your device to your PC and transfer the SuperSu file to the Internal memory
- Now Boot your Galaxy Core 2 to TWRP recovery
- Now Go To Install Section and choose the SuperSu file
- Now Swipe right to confirm installation
- Once the Flashing process is completed, reboot system
- Done!!!Now your Samsung Galaxy core 2 is rooted and it also have TWRP recovery
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
In case you get stuck at boot loop, go to recovery and wipe cache and data
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below