This guide will teach you How to Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.Installing Xposed Framework, you can basically do all the customizations and tweaks which a third party ROM offers.If you are interested in Installing Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B then you are at the right place
Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+.If you have ordered Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or waiting for your phone, then following this guide you can Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.Xposed Framework is the only option if you want all the features of 3rd party ROM on your stock ROM.This step by step guide will teach you How to Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
Warning: rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Thanks to wanam, an XDA developer, for providing the unofficial version of the Xposed framework
Take a Nandroid backup of your current ROM, just in case your device gets messed up along the line
Before following this guide make sure that your Galaxy Note 5 is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed no your Galaxy Note 5.Just go to the given link below to root your Note 5 and install TWRP.
- Root Note 5 and Install TWRP: How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
How to Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Step By Step Guide:
- Download the Xposed Framework zip file from here and transfer this ZIP file to the internal memory of your Note 5(OR you can download this file directly to your Note 5)
- Now, switch off your device and boot to recovery mode (press and hold Volume Down button + press Power button)
- From the recovery main menu, then choose install, then select the Xposed Framework zip file and click install
- After flashing is completed return back to the recovery main menu and reboot system
- Now just download the Xposed Framework package from here, and install on your Note 5.
DONE!!!Xposed framework would be installed on your phone.Happy tweaking..:)