Download LG G6 Camera App ported to LG G4.A good camera is one of the most essential requirements in any smartphone. As we all know, LG G6 comes with an 18:9 screen ratio due to which LG had to make few changes and updates for lot of apps so that they would be able to deliver a perfect fit for their latest flagship. One of them includes their camera app. This new updated app has a fresh look and an interface with a lot of unique ad useful features to play with.
There are few features which are really convenient and useful such as the ability to view the captures images just by scrolling from the left side of the camera app. Other features include different types of camera modes such as match shot, snap shot, guide shot and grid shot.This apk is ported By yener90, Senior Member over Xda so very special thanks to him.
However, this app comes with a few bugs that might trouble you. LG is doing their best to get rid of these bugs in the next update but for now, you will have to suffice with this app which includes bugs like:
LG G6 Camera App for LG G4 Bug List
- It freezes sometimes when you capture images with flash turned on.
- Sometimes there are no images on some parts.
- There is also an issue with empty texts.
- The app forces you to close it sometimes.
- There are also few SD card issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Install LG G6 Camera App ported to LG G4
The installation for this app is really simple and can be completed within minutes if you follow this step-by-step guide.
- Go to the following link and download the apk file for LG G6 camera
- Now, place the downloaded file in your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, go to Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Go to the location where you placed the apk file.
- Install it by clicking on it.
- Wait until the installation is complete. After that your G4 is ready to run the latest Camera app of G6 on it.
If you have any question feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂