Are you a fan of Fortnite? If so, then you’re in for an exciting ride this season! In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, the map has completely changed. If you’re an avid gamer, you would have already noticed the new maps and characters. Fortnite Chapter 4 is in full swing and in Season 1, there are 16 exciting characters. Often known as NPCs, you can take advantage of their sold items, services, and other features. In this guide, you will get to read about all characters in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1.
From the vampire hunter Helsie to the green-thumbed Sunflower, there’s something for everyone in this new cast of NPCs (non-player characters). Personally I’m loving playing as Aura – she adds an extra layer excitement with her mysterious powers found lurking in the icy Northern reaches! Or if combat is more your thing then Omega Knight offers skilled warrior abilities located southwest from Slappy Shores. And finally if you’re feeling daring why not try your luck against The Ageless -the hostile boss NPC located at Citadel?
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to explore all these amazing new characters available during Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1! With their unique skillsets they can help make your gaming experience even better than before – so don’t miss out on all the fun!.
List of all characters in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season
Currently, there are 16 Fortnite characters that you can find on the new Chapter 4 island. These characters also include brand-new characters like Helsie, the vampire hunter and returning heroes such as the green-thumbed Sunflower. So without further ado, let’s begin with the list.
- Aura – In the Northern most region of the island
- Frozen Fishstick – At the top of the lake west of Brutal Bastion
- Evie – In the blue house south of Shattered Slabs
- Omega Knight In the village located southwest of Slappy Shores
- Frozen Red Knight – Brutal Bastion
- Raptorian The Brave – In the clearing south of Anvil Square
- Princess Felicity Fish – In a castle located southwest of The Citadel
- Neymar Jr. – On the football field located in the northeast of Slappy Shores
- Helsie – Northwest of Faulty Splits
- Scrapknight Jules – Faulty Splits
- Snowheart – In the snow-covered cave east of Breakwater Bay
- Joni The Red – In the barn southwest of the Frenzy Fields
- Wild Card – Travels between southwest of The Citadel and the Breakwater Bay
- Surrr Burger – Anvil Square
- Diamond Diva – In the house east of Frenzy Fields
- The Ageless – In the Citadel (hostile boss NPC)
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 introduces a whole cast of new characters, items, and locations for players to explore and enjoy. With an immersive story and new game mechanics, Fortnite Chapter 4 is sure to provide hours of entertainment for fans of the game.