Follow the guide to Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 8/Mi 8 Pro/Mi 8 EE. If you own any of these phones, this camera app will enhance the image quality coming out of your device’s camera. Google has the best software image processing in the world and thanks to Gcam port you can have that too on your device.
Google Pixel devices comes with Google Camera pre-installed. The app has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well.
Xiaomi Mi 8/Mi 8 Pro/Mi 8 EE Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 8/Mi 8 Pro/Mi 8 EE
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
How To Install Gcam On Mi 8/Mi 8 Pro/Mi 8 EE
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.