After Mi Mix, now the Mi Mix 2 has also received the Google Camera Port. Yes, you can now Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. This Google Camera will enhance the picture quality coming out of your Phone’s camera. This is the best camera app available for the device.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 has 6.4-inch AMOLED display (2340 pixels by 1080 pixels). Like the previous Mi Mix devices, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 has the most powerful CPU. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 8 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB of internal storage. There are some rumours saying that there will be a 256 GB variant of the device. It carries the same dual rear camera setup from OnePlus 6. It sports a 16 +20 MP rear dual camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera
As we all know Google camera app is the default camera app on the Google Pixel devices. The app has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
|GCam 6.1||GCAM 5.3 – Modded Version 12||Download|
How To Install Gcam On Mi Mix 2
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.