Most of the Xiaomi devices have received some sort of Google Camera Ports. Now Xiaomi Mi Note 3 has joined the league. The 4-year-old device has got a fresh new camera app and this time it’s the best camera app any user ever wished for.
Google has the best camera app on the market. Google always does something great in the camera department. The trend started with the original Pixel. When everybody was coming up with dual cameras, Google launched Pixel with single 12 MP rear camera and the best part is that year Google Pixel’s camera was named as the best smartphone camera by many reviewers. This is due to the Google camera app image processing.
Google camera has the best image processing and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. So if you want to get the best out of your smartphone camera, then Download and Instal Google Camera APK On Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Note 3
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
[note type=”note”]Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)[/note]
How To Install Gcam On Mi Note 3
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
The app doesnt eprk for my mi note 3. It opens the app then closes it immediately. Im on miui 11 android pie, is there any way to fix? Is root needed?
No root is not needed for Gcams. Let us check
Check Camera2 API Probe application. Hardware Support Level have to level 3 or limited. But legacy seems to me. That’s why it doesn’t work as I understand it. For this, root is required.