OnePlus is one of the biggest smartphone manufacturing brands in the world and it is one of the leading names always looking to bring in new features and release new updates. Recently, OnePlus started rolling out the OxygenOS 12.1 update and now OnePlus 10R has started receiving the update as well.
The Chinese tech giant has officially released the first update for OxygenOS 12.1 for OnePlus 10R devices in the Indian market. The OnePlus 10R is essentially a rebranded Realme GT Neo 3 with a tweaked design. In China, the device was rebranded and launched as the OnePlus ACE.
OnePlus 10R will be receiving its first software update and it’ll feature a number of fixes and optimizations. The update will be rolled out for OnePlus 10R users in India and come with the firmware build CPH2411_11.A.03.
Changelog for the OxygenOS 12.1 update
- The update comes with optimized compatibility of OTG connection
- The optimized power consumption in certain scenarios will improve the user experience
- Fix for the issue of interruption when the users were connecting to a PC to transfer files
- Improved system stability
- Fix for the occasional issue of the screen displaying abnormally in Always-On Display mode
- The issue that the screen brightness wasn’t taking effect after unlocking with a fingerprint has been fixed
- The update has optimized the clarity of portrait photos that are taken by the rear main camera
Download and install the new OxygenOS 12.1 update for OnePlus 10R
Many OnePlus 10R users in India have started receiving the new OxygenOS 12.1 update and it features several bug fixes and optimizations. As this update is being rolled out via OTA, the update will reach a handful of users and a much wider release is expected to happen in the coming days. Any OnePlus 10R user can manually check for the update manually by simply heading to the device’s Settings -> System -> System Updates.