OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 9.5.5 for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G handset with latest June 2019 Android Security Patch level. It also brings some of the camera improvements and few system optimizations. Some of the OnePlus 7 Pro device users have faced some issues previously and OnePlus has rolled out the update. The update is based on Android 9.0 Pie official stable Global.
Additionally, OnePlus has provided some of the camera optimizations including color saturation, noise reduction, telephoto clarity improvement, NightScape clarity, and color fixes, white balance, and more. Meanwhile, the update brings touch sensitivity optimization, screen brightness adjustment while playing videos, general bug fixes, etc. While the phone audio quality also improved, noise reduction in HDR modes, and more. Check out the full changelog of the update from below.
The update is in incremental mode and may take some time to roll out completely. You have to wait for the OTA update. However, you can check for an update on your OnePlus 7 Pro 5G device from Settings -> System -> tap on ‘System updates’. If the update is available then Download and Install it.
OnePlus 7 Pro 5G gets OxygenOS 9.5.5 Update Changelog:
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized manual adjustment of screen brightness while playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.6
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Accuracy and stability of autofocusing improved
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra-wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in the low-light scene of ultra-wide
- Clarity and noise reduction of telephoto improved
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in the extremely low light scene of Nightscape
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of Noise in some HDR scenes