OnePlus is pushing a new software update to the OnePlus Nord that mainly brings the Android security patch level to October 2021. The OTA update is rolling out in India, Europe and the North American region with the software version OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.
According to the changelog mentioned in a OnePlus community post, the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update brings the October 2021 security patch and improves system stability. The changelog also includes several general bug fixing, which are not detailed in the changelog.
OnePlus Nord users in Europe and the North American region are also getting the OnePlus Store with the new update. It lets you manage your OnePlus account easily and gives easy access to support. The OnePlus Store also allows users to avail member-only benefits and shop for the OnePlus products. Once installed, the OnePlus Store app can’t be uninstalled.
OnePlus advises users to have at least 3GB of free storage available before installing the update. Also, make sure the phone is charged at least 30%. The update is rolling out in an incremental fashion. It means that the OTA update will initially reach a limited number of users, followed by a broader rollout in few days. So, if you have not received it yet, the manually update your phone by heading to Settings >> Software updates.
- NA: 126.96.36.199.AC01AA
- IN: 188.8.131.52.AC01DA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.AC01BA
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.10
- OnePlus Store （Only EU/NA）
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)