Now you can Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus. Pocophone. POCO F1 has one of the best camera setups in the price segment, but due to the MIUI stock camera app it lags behind. But thanks to Google Camera Port, users can now get better images from Poco F1.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 comes equipped with a large 6.18 inch Full HD Display. It also has a notch but the build quality is not that great. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU coupled 6/8 GB of RAM. Like most of the newer devices, it also features a dual-camera setup on the back (12 + 5 MP). It sports a 20 MP front camera. It houses a 4000 mAh battery which is not removable. The device runs Android 8.1 Oreo on the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10
Google Pixel devices come with Google Camera pre-installed. The app has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
How To Install Gcam On Mi 5s Plus
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.