Realme 5 Pro has started picking up the latest January 2021 security patch update as well as the December 2020 security patch. The update brings with some new features and photo optimizations. The update comes with build version RMX1971EX_11.C.11, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to Indian users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme 5 Pro. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: December, 2020, January, 2021
- Added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off
- Fixed the issue that two cancel buttons appear when the input box is clicked multiple times in the weather
- Fixed the issue of abnormal system permission acquisition when the radio is turned on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of failure to open Bluetooth scanning
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that Photos cannot play HDR videos
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of crashing when entering the alarm details
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that VOLTE be registered
Manual Installation Guide – Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11.C.11Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.