Realme has started rolling out latest RMX1901EX_11.A.22 December 2019 Security Patch Update to Realme X in China region that brings new improvements and bug fixes in the system. Currently, the update has been released in the Chinese market, later it will be rolling out globally. Realme’s most awaited ColorOS 7 (Android 10) is around the corner, the Realme X has come one step closer. Many interested Realme X users in China have been invited to try the beta update of Color OS 7 based on Android 10.
Realme X is a very budget-friendly smartphone launched in 2019. It has a 6.53-inch (1080×2340) Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, 4/6GB RAM, dual rear cameras, 3765mAh battery, etc. Both the devices running on Android 9.0 Pie right now and will receive the stable Android 10 update in 2020.
Realme X gets December 2019 Security Patch
The new December 2019 Security Patch offers a sever security bug fixes. Additionally, the latest software update brings stability and performance improvements to the device. A new realme community application has been added. This is an incremental update which we highly recommend to install or update.
However, you can go to the Settings – Software update – Check for software update on your device whether a new software version is available or not.
You will find the official update changelog below:
RMX1901EX_11.A.22 – Changelog for Realme X
- Incorporate December security patches
- Power consumption
- Optimized standby power consumption in some scenarios
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added dark mode quick switch
- Add personal hotspot consumption flow display
- Solve the problem that Qianniu application cannot receive messages in the background
- Solve the problem of no sound when connected to some smart cameras and remote control
- Solve the problem of low sound when connected to Airpods2 Bluetooth headset
* Android version: Android 9.0
Realme has already mentioned that all the OTA updates will roll-out in a staged manner. As expected, the OTA update will take a few days or more. After rolling over a limited number of users, when the update package found stable enough, it will spread over all the devices respectively.