Realme X2 Pro and X3 SuperZoom users are now getting February and March 2021 security patch update which enhances device security. The update can be identified with firmware versions RMX1931EX_11_C.36 and RMX2081PU_11_A.51 for Realme X2 Pro and X3 SuperZoom respectively.
In addition to new security patches, the update adds FinShell Pay for both the devices and ‘Save as PDF’ feature in print for X3 SuperZoom. It brings optimizations for system performance, system stability, crop response time, operating interface in cropping screenshot. The update also fixes the lagging issue when long screenshots adding the world clock interface.
Realme X2 Pro / X3 SuperZoom owners who have not received the update can check it manually by heading to Settings >> Software update. The update is currently rolling out in India in a staged fashion. So, it may take few days to reach your smartphone.
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme X3 SuperZoom
- RMX1931EX_11_C.36 (For X2 Pro)
- RMX2081PU_11_A.51 (For X3 SuperZoom)
[For Realme X2 Pro]
● Updated Android security patch: February, March 2021
● Added FinShell Pay
● Added the save as PDF feature in print service
● Optimized the crop response time after screenshots
● Optimized the operating interface in cropping screenshot
● Fixed the probabilistic cannot save screenshot issue after editing screenshot
● Fixed the lagging issue when long screenshots in adding world clock interface
[For Realme X3 ]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.