Just like the Xperia XZ3, Galaxy J3 (2017), Galaxy A10s, Verizon OnePlus 8 5G, a couple of more device models have started receiving the latest May or June 2020 patchset officially via OTA. Realme X2 Pro, Huawei Mate 30 Porsche Design, and Xiaomi Mi Play are one of them. Most of the smartphone users avoid or doesn’t understand the importance of a security patch update. Therefore, with an outdated and highly vulnerable device system, users run their smartphones very easily. But that may cause some issues with the phone system or user data. Now, coming to the topic, Realme X2 Pro, Huawei Mate 30 Porsche Design and Xiaomi Mi Play bag new software updates.
The latest Android Security Patchset fixes a critical security vulnerability in the System component that could enable a remote attacker and can be affected by your device system or data vastly. So, we always recommend you check for the OTA update on your device and install the latest update. Not only the security patch fixes major vulnerabilities but it also improves the device software performance and privacy measures.
Plenty of smartphone models have started getting the latest software update. It’s also worth mentioning that the Realme X2 Pro is receiving a bunch of features and improvements. Both the Realme X2 Pro and Huawei Mate 30 Porsche Design software updates are live in China. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the info below.
Realme X2 Pro
The Realme X2 Pro has started getting the new beta update in China that bumps up a new build number W.71 and it’s available for the long-term internal testers. Check out the update changelog below:
● Added Realme laboratory smooth sliding screen function;
● Added Realme laboratory extreme standby function;
● New growth press the automatic brightness button in the notification bar to enter the display and brightness interface;
● Added independent shortcuts for focus mode;
● In the new drawer mode, long-press the desktop icon to uninstall the APP;
● Newly added a desktop icon of newly installed APP to support sweep effect;
● New user and multi-user functions in the account
● Added all process cleaning functions in process management;
● Added the function of locking layout in desktop and music screen lock screen;
● Add wireless printing, a mobile phone can be connected to the printer through LAN, WLAN direct connection and IP address;
● Added prompt for the quick pairing of headphones;
● Added game barrage function
Huawei Mate 30 Porsche Design
The handset is receiving the new software update that bundled with the latest software version of V10.1.0.150 that weighs around 256MB in size. The update is live for the Mate 30 Porsche Design in China.
Xiaomi Mi Play
Xiaomi has started pushing the Mi Play handset for the Global and Russian variants. Good news for all the Mi Play users as the device is getting the May 2020 Android security patchset. The firmware update is hitting the surface as the software version number is V220.127.116.11.OFIMIXM and then the device will receive as version V18.104.22.168.OFIRUXM. You can now check out the changelog of this update.
- updated Android security patch before May 2020. Improved system security.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.