Realme has released a new beta update for the Realme X2 Pro users in India. It counts as the 7th Realme UI 2.0 beta update for Realme X2 Pro which brings fixes to gaming issues, icon display issues, and several issues related to Bluetooth.
The new beta update for Realme X2 Pro is rolling out with firmware version RMX1931_11_F.10. This is a bulky update and weighs close to 700MB in size. It’s recommended to download such a bulky build over a stable Wi-Fi connection. The OTA update will reach only to those users, who are already on Realme UI 2.0 beta.
The new beta update fixes the crashing issue and optimizes serious heating issues while playing games. It also a host of other fixes including – battery icon display issue in the status bar, fingerprint display issue while screen-off, wallpaper resizing issue, and music loudness issue in Bluetooth earphones, and fixes the music cannot be heard in Bluetooth earphones problem.
Realme X2 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Beta 7 update changelog:
- Optimized the serious heating issue while playing games in some scenarios
- Fixed the crashing issue while playing games in some scenarios
- Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic fingerprint display issue while screen-off
- Fixed the issue that the wallpaper became smaller while long press static and live wallpaper in Home screen editing mode
- Fixed the issue that the sound of music is too loud in Bluetooth earphones in some scenarios
- Fixed the issue that music cannot be heard in Bluetooth earphones