The Global variant of Realme X2 Pro has started picking up the latest January 2021 security patch update. The update brings with system and performance optimization. The update comes with build version RMX1931EX_11_C.35, which is based on Android 10.
The update is exclusive to Global variant users only. The update is rolling out via OTA (Over the Air) to the Realme X2 Pro. So, it may some days to reach your smartphone. Alternatively, check the update status manually by heading to Settings -> Software update.
This is a major bug fix update which addresses various bugs which were being reported after the previous update. It also promises to improve system stability and performance. There are some new features added which you can check in the changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch: January 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that reconnecting the Bluetooth headset during a call caused loud sound
- Clone Phone
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that data migration failure
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that Recording displays abnormally when the recording file is deleted
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability
Manual Installation Guide – Realme X2 Pro RMX1931EX_11_C.35
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]Note: You can Download the Full Firmware From Realme Software Update Section [/su_highlight]
- First of all, you will need to download the firmware file for your respective device model.
- Now, simply transfer the firmware file to the phone’s internal storage via the File Manager.
- You can go to the File Manager app > Tap on it and select Update Now.
- Wait for the process to complete properly. Once done, reboot your device.
Keep visiting this blog for more info.