Realme has officially started releasing the new software update for Realme X50 Pro users. The update will carry the firmware version C.27 while also installing the November 2021 and December 2021 Security Patches to enhance the system security. Moreover, the update will also come with several improvements and fixes.
The update is already being rolled out as an OTA update. Initially, a limited number of Realme X50 Pro users will get the update before it is gradually sent to other users in the coming days and weeks.
Changelog for the November and December 2021 security patch
- The Android Security Patch has been updated to 2021#11 and 2021#12
- The update will optimize the application installation experience everywhere
- It will fix the issue of the recent task interface flashing with the low probability of using fingerprints for unlocking the screen
- It will fix the stuttering problem when the volume window will pop up and expand Unlock
- It’ll fix the problem where 5G network cannot be stationed in certain scenarios
How to install the new Realme X50 Pro November 2021 Security Update?
To download the November 2021 and December 2021 Security Update manually, go to the “Settings”, then head over to “System & Updates”. After that, you should open “Software Update” and from there you should select “Check for Updates”.
If your Realme X50 Pro has an update available, it will pop up on your smartphone, and an option of “Download and Install” will appear. Then, you should press the option and start downloading the update.
Alternatively, you can even request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. For doing that, you should open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.