Realme is gearing up to launch the X50 4G variant to Singapore as it has cleared Singapore IMDA certification with model number RMX2144. The listing shows some connectivity features such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and 4G LTE support. It hints that the company will soon launch the X50 4G variant to Singapore.
The company has already launched a 5G variant of Realme X50 in China with these specifications.
- 6.57-inch LCD display with 1080×2400 pixels resolution and Gorilla glass 5 protection
- 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 2-megapixel quad rear cameras
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel dual front facing cameras
- 2.4GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 765G processor
- RAM options: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Storage options: 128GB, 256GB
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7 on the top
- 4200mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
The global version of Realme X50 5G also bears that same model number RMX2144 which has been certified on multiple certification authorities. We should get more details soon, keep visiting RootMyGalaxy for further updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.