Microsoft Windows is the most popular operating system for desktop computers the world over. While the operating system is equipped with numerous security features, chances are that you might end up losing your data on Windows too. For instance, you can end up losing or even deleting your photos, videos, music, etc. In order to get your media files back, you can take the assistance of a video recovery software for Windows. In this post, we have included the functioning of one of these tools and have provided a quick solution to recover your deleted files on Windows.
Recoverit Video Recovery: The Best Recovery Tool for Windows 10/8/7/XP
Developed by Wondershare, Recoverit provides the best solution to retrieve all kinds of lost and deleted data on Windows. The tool is known for its high success rate and features an extremely simple user interface. By following a click-through process, anyone can recover deleted videos from SD card, lost partition, pen drive, external hard disk, and so on.
Recently, Recoverit has also released a free version of the tool. It allows us to recover up to 10 media files of any size and different formats without paying anything. Users don’t even need to enter their payment details for this. Here are some of the other features of Recoverit video recovery:
- It can recover videos of all the leading formats like MOV, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, and so on.
- You can also recover photos, audios, and other media files. The free version can recover up to 10 media files.
- The application can recover data from Window’s internal partition or any connected data source like SD card, pen drive, hard disk, etc.
- The recovery software can yield exceptional results in all scenarios like lost partition, corrupt storage, malware infection, system crash, and other conditions.
- The interface lets us have a preview of the retrieved content before saving it.
How to recover deleted videos from Windows?
Recoverit is compatible with every major Windows version like Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. To use this video recovery software, install it on your computer and simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Select a location to scan
Firstly, launch Wondershare Recoverit on your system and select where you wish to scan for deleted videos. It can be an internal partition or a connected data source.
Step 2: Let the application scan the source
Wait for a while as the application would scan the selected source for any lost or deleted content. You can view the progress of the recovery process from the screen.
Step 3: Restore your videos
Once the process is completed, you can view the extracted videos on the interface. Simply select the data you want to get back and restore it to a safe location.
Tips to prevent data loss on Windows
If you don’t want to suffer from an unwanted data loss on your Windows computer, then consider following these tips:
- Visit the firewall on your system and turn on its real-time scanning feature
- Use a third-party reliable anti-virus tool and keep it active
- Avoid connecting your system to public WiFi or visiting unreliable websites
- Don’t connect an external data source (that you don’t trust) to your system
- Only give permissions to reliable applications to access your videos
- Don’t clutter the native Windows partition and save your data in some other partition instead
- Keep your operating system updated with all the essential security patches
If you suffer from data loss, then consider using Recoverit video recovery software as soon as possible. In this way, you can recover deleted videos from SD card and other sources easily. To recover up to 10 files, the free version of the tool can be used and if you have lost more files, then consider using its premium version.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram