Xiaomi starts sending the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update to Redmi Note 9 users in India. It brings new features such as Focused Algorithm, Atomized Memory, Liquid Storage, and more.
The new OTA update for Redmi Note 9 is rolling out in India with the firmware version V188.8.131.52.RJOINXM. In addition to the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced features, the software update also brings the October 2021 security patch, which fixes a bunch of system security and privacy-related vulnerabilities.
According to the changelog, the Focused Algorithm feature ensures a smooth experience by dynamically allocating system resources. Coming to the Atomized Memory feature, it is like RAM management, which efficiently manages RAM among the running processes. The update also brings the Liquid Storage feature, which is said to keep the system responsive as time goes by. The Smart Balance feature makes core system improvements to use the best of hardware resources.
The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update for Redmi Note 9 is currently under the ‘stable beta’ phase. It means that the update will reach a limited number of users, and in the coming days, it will be rolled out for all the remaining users. You can manually check the status by going to Settings >> About phone, then tap on the MIUI version, and check for new updates.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021. Increased system security.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.