In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning On Moto X Pure Edition 2015 (XT1575).We will be sharing full step by step guide below.
Motorola has released their flagship phone of 2015, the Moto X Pure Edition.If you have a Motorola Moto X and you have tried to unlock the bootloader of your Moto X Pure using Motorola’s own website for the purpose, you are greeted — no matter how much you unlike it — with a Bootloader Unlocked warning screen on every boot thereafter.
This simple step by step guide will help you to Remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning On Moto X Pure Edition 2015 (XT1575).You need is to flash a logo.bin file provided below to your device, which will remove the bootloader unlock warning message for good.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this tutorial
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X Pure Edition 2015 (XT1575) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning On Moto X Pure Edition 2015 (XT1575)
A Computer is needed for this tutoria as it will be done via fastboot command
Step By Step Guide
- Set up the required Motorola USB drivers for Moto X and also fastboot files. (Source: AndroidMods)
- Power down the phone, once completely turned off, press and hold Volume down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Connect the phone to the PC via micro USB cable.
- Download any Motorola boot logo yang anda inginkan, like this one. The file should have bin extension, when you got a zip file, then you need to extract it and rename it to logo.bin.
- Go to the folder where you save the fastboot file.
- Open a CMD window from the fastboot folder, then run the following command.fastboot flash logo boot.bin
- Now restart the phone:fastboot reboot
Done!!!!! You have fixed the bootloader issue on Moto X pure Edition.