In this guide, you will learn How To Restore Galaxy J2 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM (firmware).Following this simple guide, You can fix soft brickedSamsung Galaxy J2 and return back to stock Android lollipop Firmware.You can also Recovery your Galaxy J2 from Bootloop
Samsung Galaxy J2 is a budget friendly android smartphone.It Comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop straight out of the box and powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Exynos 3475 chipset, Mali-T720 GPU coupled with a 1GB RAM and It has 8GB of internal storage.
Remember, this guide is Only for the Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200G and J200GU variants.You can easily flash the stock Android lollipop ROM built number J200GDDU1AOL4 via Odin Flashing tool.
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
Full Guide To Safely Restore Galaxy J2 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Install Samsung Drivers On your Pc.Download Link
- This is only for Galaxy J2 (device models are listed above), so don’t try on other devices
- Bootloader Must be unlocked.Guide link is given above
- Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to the main setting you can find the developer option there.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
→ Manually Restore Galaxy J2 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM
How To Restore Galaxy J2 To Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM With Odin
Step By Step Guide
- First install Samsung Galaxy USB drivers on Windows PC (From above Link).
- Download the Samsung Galaxy J2 Stock Firmware from the link above and extract the folder on your desktop. (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Download ODIN flash tool from the above link. Extract the folder and you will see the ODIN.exe file in the folder.
- Now Turn off your Galaxy Note 5 and Boot in download mode.(Hold down Volume Down + Home + Power button at the same time)
- Once your J2 is in download mode. Connect it to the PC with USB cable and run the ODIN.exe file on your desktop.
- If everything is right and drivers are working properly. You will see the blue box on the ODIN screen, if not reinstall the drivers again and reboot your PC.
- Now select the AP option from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file that you extracted
- Hit the Start button from the ODIN screen to start the flashing process.
- Once completed you will see the PASS messages on the ODIN and Phone will reboot automatically. Now you can disconnect your phone.
- Done!!! You have successfully Install / Flash the Stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM On Galaxy J2
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.