Full Step By Step Guide to root Android phones with Towelroot App one click tool
Guide to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC (SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, HUAWEI, ZTE and ASUS running on Android KitKat)
There are many ways to root android phones.You can root any Samsung devices via ODIN tool provided by Samsung and like ODIN every manufacturer has their own flashing tool.But you have to use these tools on PC or Mac.There is another way to root android phones and that is using one click root apps like kingroot and towelroot.Towelroot the most effective and easy rooting app that works on many android smartphones and tablets running on android KitKat OS, There is a member of such rooting tools, but Towelroot is the best among them. Thanks to well-known developer @geohot he has developed the Towelroot app with the help of which many android devices can be rooted within a few minutes without any need of a PC or Mac. So follow this simple step by step guide to safely root Android phones with Towelroot App One click root tool
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]NOTE [icon name=”long-arrow-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] There is no risk involved in this process and you can try it on any android device. “rootmygalaxy.net” should not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this guide[/symple_box]
Safely root Android phones with towelroot App
- Download the app from here–>>Download Towelroot v3.0 for android free (One Click Root)
- Check Unknown Sources ON to allow installation of third-party apps. [Settings > Security > Unknown Sources]
- Only works On Kitkat (Lollipop we haven’t tested but you can try)
- This is safe and doesn’t harm your device so you can try it on any android phone and with any firmware
How to root Android phones with towelroot App (One-Click-Root)
Very Simple Steps to root Android phones with towelroot App on KitKat, SAMSUNG, LG, SONG, HUAWEI, ZTE and ASUS
- Download the towel root app from the download section above
- Then open the file manager and locate downloaded Towelroot.apk file.
- Tap on it to start Installation. Follow on-screen instructions
- Once towelroot installation gets finished, open towelroot from app drawer
- Now tap on the “Make it ra1n” button and wait to complete the rooting process.Then you should get a success notification
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device
- Now install SuperSU from Google Play Store [Click here]
- Open SuperSU and allow to update binaries and then click on Normal
- Done!! your device is now rooted
How to check root access on your android?
- Download & Install Root Checker app from Google Play Store [Click here]
- Run root checker and check root status of your device.
Done!!! You have a rooted phone now.Thanks to Towelroot
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.