Guide: Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (European Galaxy S5)
This step by step guide will help you to Safely Root European Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Firmware.You can root Galaxy S5 G900F by using Chainfire’s CF-Auto-Root tool.Don’t worry we are here to guide you.Follow the Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 by CF-Auto-Root tool.
The great news is that now Chainfire’s CF-auto root file is available for European Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 official Marshmallow firmware.First, you have to download the CF root file then you can Flash it via Odin Flash tool to safely Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
DEVICE THAT IS SUPPORTED
- This is only for European Galaxy S5 G900F On Android 6.0.1 Official Marshmallow Firmware
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
Follow the guide below to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- First download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S5 G900F smartphone, go to settings >> developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go about phone under settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build number to 7 times to make developers option visible.
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download CF Auto Root File For Galaxy S5 G900F
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
- Download CF auto root file from the download section above.
- Now Extract the CF root package file which you have downloaded
- Boot your device into download mode then connect it to your computer
- Now Open Odin executable file and launch the Odin tool (Make sure your device is detected by Odin tool)
- Next, Click On the “AP” button from the main menu of Odin and upload the rooting file
- Now just click “start” without playing with other settings
- Once you see green pass message, reboot your device
- Done!!!! Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page